Department: juwi Energie Rinnovabili Srl
Title of position: PV System Engineer (m/f/d)
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Italy / Verona
About the role
As a PV System Engineer you will be responsible for complete engineering and design of solar power plants located at Italy and EMEA region.
- Complete System Design including: system specification, engineering services, system design documentation reviewing and drafting including, but not limited to, PV Layouts and Electrical Diagrams in accordance with electrical, mechanical and civil International and Local standards,
- Create and review electrical schematics, wire sizing, determine quantities, select components and specify all components to provide the optimal configuration,
- Technical support for tender preparation,
- Support component evaluation, specification and selection based on cost vs. performance benefit,
- Technical support for RFQ preparation and evaluation,
- Review contract technical requirements and prepare requirements tracking mechanism.
- Ensure compliance with technical requirements and facilitate close out of open issues,
- Implementation of juwi’s system design standards and optimizations,
- Document control maintain engineering folder structure and prepare document registers, submission of final engineering package to end customer,
- Technical support on FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests) & SAT (Site Acceptance Tests), conduct associated inspections and witness tests,
- On-site verification of installation & testing in accordance with design, internal procedures, regulations, standards and codes,
- Grid access and connection discussions/approval,
- Compliance to juwi standards and to regional standards and regulations,
- Ensure seamless technical documentation of PV power plants,
- Technical advisory and technical support for Project Development, Project Management, Operation & Maintenance, Sales and Project Finance departments.
juwi is looking for the following qualifications, experience and personal attributes:
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering. Must have signature right.
- 5 years’ working experience in large scale PV plant design or in Italian power industry.
- Experience in design of large scale PV Plants connected at high voltage grid is appreciated.
- Good understanding of MV / HV Grid Code at PV Plants’ design.
- Civil / mechanical engineering background is appreciated.
- Excellent command of MS Office, AutoCAD, PVSyst.
Fluent in Italian and in English (written and spoken).
- Sharp analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong drive & true team spirit.
- Willing to travel locally and internationally.
- Demonstrated ability to work in matrix organizations, to operate and to navigate in a multinational environment.
Please apply via our Online-Portal. Please fill out the open fields in the system, add CV and other documents like a motivation letter inclusive salary expectations and references as PDF.
We are looking forward to your energy!